Post: Outreach Worker / Designated Safeguarding Lead (Back Up)
Vacancy - Outreach worker
Location: Duke Street Primary School, Chorley No. on Roll: 331
Temporary post to cover a maternity leave from: 08/02/21
Full time: (37 hours)
Please note that these hours are not just during term time, but all year.
Governors are looking for someone with experience and a proven track record in demonstrating positive outcomes for families. This could come from a school/nursery background or from work in Children’s/ Neighbourhood Centres or family support work through Children’s Social Care.
Scope of Work – appropriate for this post:
- To provide support and advice to families and children, either through group support, individual support or support within the home environment.
- To work alongside or signpost to other agencies to deliver services to parents and children
- To lead the Common Assessment Framework process as required
- Be Lead Professional for some Team Around the Family plans
- Support with attendance and punctuality
- Liaise with the HT, DSL, Nurture staff and SENDCo
- Undertake home visits as required and attend meetings in family homes
- Undertake 1:1 work with pupils where appropriate
Closing date: Thursday 22nd October
Shortlisting date: Tuesday 3rd November
Interview date: Wednesday 11th November
Please email applications to: email@example.com
We look forward to hearing about your previous professional experience and your work philosophy, in your letter of application, which you should return with a completed application form.
Duke Street Primary School